Creative Pumpkin Carving
Last year at Destination Imagination headquarters, in New Jersey our staff had an intense pumpkin carving and decorating contest between departments. As part of the Art and Graphics team, I was proud to be on the winning team. Check out photos from our contest below.
We want to see your creative pumpkin carving or decorating skills! Post one photo of your creation to our Facebook page. The winner will be chosen based on how many likes your photo has by October 31st. We will announce the winner and showcase their photo on our website.
The winner will receive a gift pack from Destination Imagination.
- “Like” the Destination Imagination Facebook page
- Post your photo to our page and leave the following message with your photo “Creative Pumpkin Contest - First name or team name, school, grade, and state”
- Tell all your friends to “like” the Destination Imagination Facebook page
- Tell all your friends to “like” your photo on the Destination Imagination Facebook page
- If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian permission before entering this contest.
- Safety First! We recommend children under 15 do not do the actual carving. Instead, have them draw the pattern and the parent can carve. Or just decorate your pumpkin without carving at all.
- This contest is open to everyone. This includes; team members, team managers, alumni, volunteers, parents, teachers, school administrators and anyone else who likes DI.
- Limit only one submission per person or team. If a team carves a pumpkin together and submits a photo, the members on that team may also carve a pumpkin separately and submit one photo.
By participating, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Destination Imagination, Inc. from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
Good luck and happy carving!
Have questions? Ask them below in the comments area or email [email protected].