IGNITE 2023 is a virtual education conference that brings Destination Imagination (DI) volunteers together from around the world. The conference is designed to help DI volunteers learn new and innovative education approaches, network and share successful fundraising and marketing strategies, explore critical issues surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion, and more.
This year’s conference will take place June 26-30, 2023, via Zoom.
DI is currently accepting applications from potential IGNITE speakers! We are looking for individuals who can make a 60-90-minute virtual presentation on a topic relevant to our volunteers. All are welcome to apply, regardless of your current role or any previous experience with DI.
Potential speaker topics include (but are not limited to):
- Health and safety procedures for events
- Fundraising/grant writing
- Use of technology for DI
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Belonging
- Success stories from a DI Affiliate
- Sharing favorite Instant Challenges and/or team-building activities.
- Training for a specific volunteer role (Team Manager, Challenge Master, etc.)
- …and many more!
If you or someone you know are interested in being a presenter at IGNITE 2023, fill out this application form. Applications will be accepted through March 1. All selected presenters will be notified by April 1. If you have any questions, please contact us.