CASTING CALL IS CLOSED
Know a student who is an aspiring actor or reporter? Destination Imagination is looking for kids and teens to bring our Challenge Preview videos to life! Our Challenge Preview videos give Destination Imagination participants a sneak peek at our seasonal Team Challenges.
The Challenge Preview videos will be filmed on April 25-26, 2020 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Students must be available during these days and their parents or guardians must provide their own transportation. Students will be on-site filming for 2-4 hours.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission before entering.
- We will film the videos on April 25-26, 2020 in Cherry Hill, NJ. You must be available during these days and provide your own transportation and hotel if needed. You will be on-site filming for 2-4 hours. A more precise schedule will be provided for each chosen actor closer to the filming date.
- You may have your friends or parents help you film and/or edit your video submission.
- Students may NOT use any Destination Imagination logos in their video submission. Please click here to view our Trademarks & Logos Cheat Sheet for Teams (digital guidelines are listed at the bottom.)
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Destination Imagination, Inc. from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
- By submitting a video, you automatically grant Destination Imagination, Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and publicly display the content.
We are accepting applications via video submission, so here’s what you need to do:
- Download our 2020-21 Casting Call flyer and read our audition script (located on the page 3). You will need a partner to audition.
- Create a video of your audition.
- Upload your video to YouTube and set it as public.
- Fill out this form to enter.
- Questions? Email us at: [email protected]
- Deadline to enter is February 23, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
A Few Tips Before You Get Started
- Read the script aloud a few times to familiarize yourself with the content before you start filming.
- Keep the delivery enthusiastic.
- Emphasize key words so the listener does not need to concentrate too hard to extract the important information being delivered.
- Make sure you are speaking clearly and accurately so the listener can understand what you are saying. Try not to speak too quickly.
- Allow your own personality to shine through the script. Do not try to imitate another voice or personality.
- Feel free to add some personal embellishments to the script to make it your own. You do not need to read the script verbatim.
Contact us at [email protected].