The Alumni Ambassador Council (AAC) is seeking new membership to fill vacant seats on the Council!
Has Destination Imagination been a major part of your life? Would you like to give back to the program in a way that fosters alumni involvement and ensures the program continues to serve the next generation of creative thinkers, doers and leaders? If you are passionate about helping Destination Imagination grow and thrive, we encourage you to apply for a position on our Alumni Ambassador Council.
Council members work towards a goal of helping the alumni of Destination Imagination give back to the program through meaningful volunteer opportunities. The chosen applicant will join an existing Council with the mission of serving as a liaison between alumni at large and the Destination Imagination program by recruiting new alumni membership, engaging with current alumni volunteers, and retaining alumni involvement in the Destination Imagination program by providing opportunities for alumni connection.
- Monthly meetings (remote/virtual)
- Committee membership and participation throughout the year
- Attending Global Finals
- Attend annual AAC meeting (in person)
- Active participation as a volunteer/employee in Destination Imagination
- Registered as an Alumni Ambassador
- Good team player
- Strong passion and demonstrated commitment to the Destination Imagination program
Applications will be open through October 24, 2016. The application can be accessed here. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Alumni Ambassador Council