CONTEST IS CLOSED
WIN $2,000 & PERFORM LIVE AT #GF17
Do you have amazing dance moves to your favorite song? Can you sing a breathtaking rendition of the National Anthem? We want to see your best skills—anything from magic to comedy to acrobatics… the choice is up to you! Showcase your talent, either as an individual or a team, that proves your mastery and showmanship of your chosen skill.
- One lucky student or DI team will be awarded $2,000 for their winning submission.
- Winning student(s) will perform live at the Global Finals 2017 Closing Celebration Pre-Show at Thompson-Boling Arena.
- Free pass to Global Finals 2017 for your entire team. The pass will allow you to compete even if your team does not qualify at the regional or state level. The free pass does not include registration fees or travel expenses. The free pass applies only to 2016-17 registered DI teams.
- Deadline to submit your video is March 26, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Contest winner will be announced on the Destination Imagination, Inc. website on or about April 4, 2017.
- The staff at Destination Imagination will evaluate the entries based on memorable content and overall impact.
- The submitted videos do NOT need to be professionally or highly edited. We are looking for a performance that shows your personality and amazing talent.
Official “Global Finals Talent Contest” Rules
By participating in this competition, you completely release Destination Imagination, Inc. (“Sponsor”) of any liabilities.
HOW TO ENTER
To submit a video entry, you must:
- Carefully read the Terms & Qualifications.
- Record a video (60 seconds or less) of you showcasing your talent.
- Upload the video to our Contest form by March 26, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Video must be less than 150 MB and submitted in MP4, MOV, AVI or WMV format.
- Questions? Please read the Terms and Qualifications. Contact us at [email protected].
TERMS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Contest entrants may enter once as an individual and once with their entire team or team member(s). Limit to one individual entry.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must ask for a parent or guardian’s permission before entering this Contest.
- Contest is open to all Destination Imagination participants and teams that have a 2016-17 Team Number.
- Video entries must be less than 150 MB and submitted in MP4, MOV, AVI or WMV format.
- Video entries may include commercially produced music and lyrics.
- Destination Imagination, Inc. is not responsible for any video entries that are incomplete, inaccessible or blocked, corrupted or damaged.
- By entering this Contest and having a chance to win an award, you agree and represent that you grant to Destination Imagination, Inc. and its affiliates the rights to use, reproduce, transmit, communicate to the public, print, publish, publicly display, exhibit, distribute, redistribute, copy, index, comment on, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, make available and otherwise exploit your Submission, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), in any number of copies and without limit as to time, manner and frequency of use, without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- In the event that the selected winner is ineligible, cannot be traced or does/do not respond within three (3) calendar days to a winner notification, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Destination Imagination, Inc., in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
- By participating, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Destination Imagination, Inc., the organizations’ partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest, including travel to and from Global Finals 2017, or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
DATA PROTECTION, PRIVACY