What’s the Big Idea? – our career podcast – is returning for Season 2 on April 21, 2022! Join us for a round of all-new episodes featuring industry leaders working in business, meteorology, education, creative writing, and more!
In each episode, you’ll hear from fascinating guests about how they created successful careers using the key tools of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. Then we get their answers to some all-important rapid-fire questions, like “Is a hot dog a sandwich?”
Season 2 Guests Include:
- John and Mark Cronin, Founders of John’s Crazy Socks
- Malika Dudley, Broadcast Meteorologist, Host of The Communification Podcast
- Antwaun Thompson, Executive Director of JLT Fieldhouse, Owner of Coach T’s Corner
- Teri Rizvi, Author, Founder/Director of the Erma Bombeck Writers Workshop
- Shira Ali, Founder of REI Chics
- Johnny Wells, Director of Education at Destination Imagination
- And some other surprises along the way!
New episodes of What’s the Big Idea? are available every Thursday, starting April 21, wherever you get your podcasts. Transcripts of each episode will be available on our website, and captioned versions are available on YouTube. Subscribe today!