Coming soon to headphones near you…a new podcast from Destination Imagination (DI)!
DI is proud to present What’s the Big Idea?, a new podcast where today’s leaders and innovators share the big ideas that brought them to where they are today. Each episode will feature an in-depth interview with an industry leader as they share the experiences, mentors, and skills that helped them achieve their goals.
Our Season 1 guests include:
- Andrew Berry, General Manager of the Cleveland Browns
- Chloe Kontos, Director of Cybersecurity for JP Morgan Chase
- Rachel Hale, Songwriter and Recording Artist
- Ted Tagami, Education Director for the US National Lab of the International Space Station
- India Sylvester, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at Lumen Technologies
- And many more!
Whether you’re brand new to DI or a seasoned volunteer, What’s the Big Idea? is the place to learn about ways to cultivate valuable 21st century skills—communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity—while establishing a path to success. And who knows – you might just find a bit of inspiration along the way. Join us as we share today’s successes to build tomorrow’s futures.
What’s the Big Idea? will begin streaming on July 22 on your favorite podcasting platform. Captioned versions will be made available on our YouTube channel.
Apple | Spotify | Google | Amazon | iHeartRadio | Podbean
Podcast launches July 22