We’re excited to announce that our Improvisational and Engineering Team Challenges are now available for download!
Is this what you’ve been waiting for? Did we save the best for last? (Just kidding! They’re all the best.)
Here’s a preview of our 2020-21 Improvisational and Engineering Team Challenges.
- Research visual art styles and architecture styles.
- Design and create a single three-dimensional physical model of a building.
- Create a video presentation that tells a story about how opposites can be complementary.
- Integrate your model of a building and a planning artifact into the video presentation.
- Present part of the video presentation using a split screen to enhance the story.
- Create and present two Team Choice Elements that show off your team’s interests, skills, areas of strength, and talents.
- Research detectives and forensic techniques.
- Create an improvisational video presentation that tells a story about a detective and a sidekick teaming up to solve a mystery.
- Integrate a true clue and a red herring into the mystery.
- Include the use of a forensic technique to help solve the mystery.
- Interested in other Team Challenges this season? Click here for previews of our Technical, Scientific, Fine Arts, Service Learning, and Early Learning Challenges.
We’re Just Getting Started
With this season of Destination Imagination beginning later than normal, there’s still plenty of time to start your team and solve a Challenge. And remember—all of our Team Challenges can be solved 100% virtually and solutions must be submitted digitally, which means that Destination Imagination (including tournaments) will NOT be ‘canceled’ this school year.
With so much up in the right now, aren’t you craving some stability and certainty in your family’s life? We’re here to help.
So, let’s get this creative party started, shall we? 🎉