Destination Imagination is seeking volunteers to serve as officials at Global Finals 2024. This event will take place May 22-25 in Kansas City, Missouri. Most volunteers will be asked to arrive before the event begins.
Global Finals volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Able to be in Kansas City, MO during the last week of May 2024 OR are willing to work remotely in the weeks leading up to Global Finals.
- Are trained in at least one of this season’s Team Challenges OR are willing to complete online training before arriving in Kansas City.
- Are willing and able to pass a background check before arriving in Kansas City.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Will NOT serve as a Team Manager for a team participating in Global Finals 2024.
Available positions include (but are not limited to): Team Challenge Appraisers, Instant Challenge Appraisers, Prop Storage Managers, Information Booth Agents, and more. Limited virtual positions are also available. If selected, volunteers will receive room and board for their time in Kansas City and event t-shirts to wear on-site. Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
To be considered for a position at Global Finals 2024, please complete the following steps:
- Click here to answer a few brief questions to nominate yourself.
- Complete your Global Finals application in our Resource Area. (You will be taken directly to the application once you complete your nomination.)
- Wait to hear from us! We will start offering volunteer positions in late March and continue until positions are filled. All applicants will receive notice from us whether or not they will be offered a position. We strongly recommend that you do NOT book non-refundable travel until you have been offered a position.
Nominations are open now. Nominees who have completed their application by February 15 have the best chance of being selected.
Questions about volunteering at Global Finals can be directed to [email protected].